1. Scope of Working:
Content Creative Supervisor is responsible in developing the storyline, writing script and coordinate of video shooting.
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop concepts, storyboards, and write script content for various types of videos (Promotion, Short film, Testimonial…)
- Take notes during filming to help identify any problems that may occur during post-production
- Advise on a variety of production details, such as costumes, props, sets and makeup.
- Create trending content for FB page and video
- Prepare the call sheet
- Maintain contact with actors and actresses to ensure that they understand their lines and are ready for each scene
3. Qualification & Requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree in management, marketing, or related major;
- 3 years’ experience (content writer or script writer);
- Be creative in writing or concept;
- Experience with video coordinating, photography, video production and more;
- Proficiency in using Photoshop, and Illustrator;
- Be able travel to site and work for flexible schedule;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Half-Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Content Creative Supervisor is based at Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth, Marketing department.
Content Creative Supervisor works under & report directly to Senior Marketing Manager.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address: