1. Scope of Working:
Senior IT Programmer: is responsible for writing, testing, and maintaining computer programs to ensure that the computer application meets the business needs.
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in analyzing systems and specializing consultant in researching and documenting computer users’ requirements
- Analyze objectives and problems specified by analysts and consultant
- Translate the solutions provided by systems designers into detailed program specifications
- Prepare documentation for other programmers, users of the system and other support services workers
- Undertake program design activities including definition of data and error message arrangements
- Modify and document program code to correct errors or to enhance a program’s capabilities
- Do program coding for web application
- Test the programs and make amendments
- Prepare reports on the status, operation, and maintenance of system software for user by computer equipment suppliers, systems designers, other programmers, and computer operators.
3. Qualification & Requirement:
- Master/bachelor’s degree in information technology or other relevant field
- At least 3+ year experience in database programing, ASP.Net MVC, Bootstrap 5, C#, jQuery
- Having Working experience of Android is priority
- Working knowledge of Database Programing (C#, ASP.Net MVC, jQuery, Bootstrap, SQL Server) and Window Server
- Good service orientation and drive for performance
- Good oral and written English
- Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills
- Flexible, honestly, hard-working, good teamwork and be able to work under pressure
- Willing to travel to all sites and able to work independently.
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Half-Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Senior IT Programmer: is based in Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth, IT Department.
Senior IT Programmer: works under supervision & report directly to IT Programming Manager.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address: