1. Scope of Working:
Sales Officer is responsible for sales and monitoring all sales activities to ensure that customers are satisfied with the organization and service of the PH Grand Hall, which exceeds expectations both before and after events.
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop a sales strategy to increase revenue of PHGH Hall.
- Establish long-term relationships with customers based on the provision of services and prices that meet the customer target.
- Collaborate with management team to design and determine revenue sources, target customers and market research for the sale of the company’s products.
- To ensure maximum sales revenue, customer promotion and market competition.
- Ensure that all sales staff understand the sales strategy and implement it effectively.
- Analyze and promote the participation of PH Grand Hall in various sales channels, marketing and electronic booking.
- Update and monitor daily sales transactions to find deficiencies and immediate solutions in accordance with the company’s sales procedures.
- Collaborate and maintain good relations with the authorities and the private sector in order to provide special conditions for the process of organizing various programs that may occur during the months of lesser events.
- Supervise leases, functional reports of programs and other sales reports.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
3. Qualification & Requirement:
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel/5 Star Hall and Restaurant Management.
- More than 2 years’ experience in the sales or marketing or related professional area.
- Specializes in flexible and honest Banquet package sales.
- Good communication, preparation and negotiation skills
- Leadership, teamwork and openness
- Good command of English or other languages
- Computer literate
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Sunday with one Day off per week: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Sales Banquet Supervisor is based at PH Grand Hall Office, Sales Department.
Sales Banquet Supervisor works under supervision and reports directly to Senior Operations Manager.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address: