01-Scope of Working
- Be responsible for studying and designing lighting and electrical systems.
- Works in collaboration with various professionals, including interior designers, electrical engineers, and other architects to achieve lighting design objectives.
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce Architectural lighting concepts for Exterior or Interior Design
- Work on Architectural 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, camera animations, rendering visuals or walk-through projects are completed as scheduled.
- Coordinate with architects, Interior designers and Electrical engineers
- Prepare presentation documents and otherwise assist in presentations both internally and externally
3. Qualification & Requirement:
- Knowledge of Architectural 3D modeling
- Knowledge of design and presentation software applications such as 2D-3D AutoCAD, 3D Max, Sketch up, Lumion, Adobe Photoshop and MS Office or other special effects software
- Have a logical, analytical and creative approach to problem solving
- Friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under the pressure
- Oral and written English and Khmer communication skills
- Ability to understand and handle Architectural CAD drawings
- Ability of modeling projects and convert data from CAD into 3D models
- Understanding of photometric concepts and units (Lumen Method, Uniformity, Illuminance, Exitance, Luminance, Lumens, Candela).
- Understanding of vision, visual performance, glare, and comfort as it relates to lighting.
- Lamp technologies (fluorescent, halogen, LED, metal halide, high pressure sodium).
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to half Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch Time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Architectural Lighting Designer: is based in Head Office of Peng Huoth Group, Department of Design.
- Architectural Lighting Designer is expected to work under limited supervision and various disciplines of Design Team.