1. Scope of Working:
Senior Graphic Designer: is responsible for event Designed by 2D and 3D, designing artworks for company’s advertisement.
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design artworks required by the company such as: Billboard, Banner, Leaflet, Poster, Backdrop, X-stand & I-stand, Fence wall, T-Shirt & Cap and other marketing collateral…
- Creating or drawing 2D & 3D of Event Designs, Stage, Booth Display…
- Contribute in design company seasonal decoration
- Prepare and send artworks to printing house
- Check the quality of finished artworks from printing house
- Checking over material installation at each company’s events and decoration
3. Qualification & Requirement:
- Master/Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Architect, Interior Design or other relevant fields;
- At least 3 years of working experience;
- Knowledge of principles of design, color theory and page layout;
- Professional in Adobe Photoshop, adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Sketch up;
- Be able to use Auto-Cad 2D or 3D, 3D Max, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premier;
- Analytical, Creative and planning ability;
- Able to work independently or as part of a team;
- Good oral and written both English and Khmer communication skills;
- Good Communication, friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure.
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Half-Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Senior Graphic Designer: is based in Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth, Graphic Design Department.
Senior Graphic Designer: works under supervision & report directly to Senior Graphic Design Supervisor.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address: