1. Scope of Working:
Customer Service Officer is responsible for providing information to customers about the service and receiving payment for monthly borey management fees, as well as resolving any issues that arise with customer in all projects.
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide information to customer on policies, conditions and management fees.
- Receive money from customers for monthly management fee.
- Solve any problems that customers have with relevant parties.
- Contact customers about the monthly and annual payment fees.
- Participate with relevant parties in organizing work, order and sanitation according to each project.
- Make daily and monthly income report to management.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
3. Qualification & Requirement:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration and others related.
- More than 1 years’ experience in customer receptionist or related professional area.
- Good communication, preparation and negotiation skills
- Teamwork patience and openness
- Good command of English or other languages
- Computer literate Ms word and Excel
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Customer Service Officer is based at Facility Management Office, Facility Management Department.
Customer Service Officer works under supervision and reports directly to Deputy Customer Service Manager.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address: