1. Scope of Working:
Assistant to Deputy CEO is responsible for undertake a variety of administrative tasks to reduce the work for the executives. These include the coordination and implementation of office procedures. Most work involves both written and oral communication. In addition to this, the secretary may have to review on certain reports for the executives as well as perform related duties as supervised.
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review on certain reports and agreements as determined by the executives to ensure accuracy as well as compliance with company policy and LoA.
- Make travel arrangement for the executives including booking flight tickets, hotels and transportation.
- Communicate and correspond to all means of communication with the external partners on behalf of the executives.
- Liaise with staff in other departments to prepare reports for the executives and assist them in communicating with the external contacts.
- Write the announcement letter and other official letters for the executives.
- Translate the documents English to Khmer and interpret for the executives if required.
- File and handle confidential documents of the executives.
- Manage budgets, carry out invoicing and record the expense.
- Organize the meetings, take minutes and disseminate to related departments.
- Record the meeting schedule and all invitations of the executives in the calendar and inform the executives before the events.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
3. Qualification & Requirement:
- Degree in Business Administration, International Relations and Others related field.
- More than 3 years’ experience in secretary or assistant to CEO.
- Good Organizational and personality.
- Good communication, preparation and negotiation skills
- Good command of English or other languages
Computer literacy Ms. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday (morning): 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Assistant to Deputy CEO is based at Head Office of Peng Huoth Group, Secretary/Assistant to Senior Leadership Team Department.
Assistant to Deputy CEO works under supervision and reports directly to Deputy CEO.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address: