1. Scope of Working:
Architectural Design Director is responsible for design-related matters on construction projects, leads and manages the Design Department, and ensures the delivery of a large portfolio of projects from initial vision to Construction.
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and direct overall design of project assignment processes between design disciplines
- Manage design processes to ensure timely delivery of designs
- Evaluating design development activities and ensuring the accuracy of work prior to final production
- Lead, initiate, and develop overall interactive team design vision by applying group direction and goals
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements
- Determines project content by reviewing and approving design documents developed by staff
- Build a succession plan and ensure knowledge, experiences, and skills are passed onto Direct Report and the team.
3. Qualification & Requirement:
- Previous extensiveness experience in managing and leading a multi-disciplinary design team
- Excellent coordination skills between different project’s stakeholders
- Ability to present ideas effectively and ability to evaluate the ideas of others
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills, administrative and management skills
- Oral and written English and Khmer communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, strong leadership experience
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of a construction project
- Project Management extensive skills
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Strong exposure to multicultural working environment.