1. Scope of Working:
Leasing Manager is responsible for leading all leasing programs and activities including planning and development, leasing management and budget forecast to maximize rental for increasing profitability to the company.
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and propose the concept for each leasing projects
- Analyze the revenue and make sure projects are generated income
- Tenant management and provide leasing strategies
- Collaborate with other departments for the improvement of tenant’s performance
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective, existing, and short-term tenants
- Research and report to Management on update retail market trend
- Other tasks assigned by Management.
3. Qualification & Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree of Sale/ Marketing/ BA/ Management or Others Related
- At least 5 years’ experience of being a leasing manager
- Computer literacy in Ms. Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Good organizational, flexible, and hands-on attitude
- Good communication, leadership, honest and willing to work as a team
- Remain calm under pressure schedule flexibility and ability to multi-task is a must
- Manage, motivate, and train staff.
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday (morning): 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Leasing Manager is based at HQ, on site and Customer’s office.
Leasing Manager working closely with GM, Design, Legal, Finance, Marketing, and Operation Department. and reports directly to GCEO.