1. Scope of working:
Senior Quantity Surveyor is responsible for analyzing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans, preparing quantity estimates for tendering, managing contracts and payments and negotiating with various contractors and vendors.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for pre-contract and post-contract quantity surveying duties, including preparation of cost estimates, procurement and tendering, tender evaluation.
- Supervise and manage the activities taking off from drawings and pricing for cost estimates, tender documents, etc.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Responsible for the monthly payment assessment from the contractors, cashflow forecast, final account, etc.
- Responsible for evaluation of claims and VO coming from contractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Preparing the S-curves, cash flow projection and performing a close budget monitoring identifying potential risk.
- Responsible for the contracts management of existing contracts for duration, expiry dates of bonds and insurances, payment terms.
- Scrutinizing construction and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying, engineering, management, or similar.
- Proven track record of QS experience in similar scale projects for at least 2years
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- Excellent communication in English read and writing.
- Detail‐oriented, dependable, and trustworthy.
- Able to work under pressure and within tight working schedules.
4. Working Days and Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 7:00am to 11:00am & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Senior Quantity Surveyor : is based on project of Borey Peng Huoth, Construction Department.
- Senior Quantity Surveyor : work under supervise and reports directly to Quantity Surveyor Supervisor.