1. Scope of Working:
Senior Tenant Relations Officer is responsible for developing a close relationship with all tenants, associates and customers of the retail units assigned and provide a very strong coordination in regard to marketing agenda.
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to roll-out projects including running events inside, build reputation and develop the tenant relations based on our company culture
- Maintain effective relation with all tenants in order to ensure they are aware of their right and responsibilities concerning public social leasing
- Monitor and measure tenant compliance to specified standards to ensure their operation within guidelines of their signed lease agreement, regulations
- Promote long term business relationships with tenants, associates, and customers by formulating and implementing strategy to grow retailer revenue, profitability, operation and sustainability
- Receives and responds to requests, complaints, issues and inquiries from tenants and employees
- Reviews, updates and maintains property and customer lease files, and assists with work processing as required
- Assist with lease negotiation and the preparation and review of lease documents, tenant requests, and special projects
- Align with the Marketing and Communication to work on the production of marketing materials (press releases, emails, newsletters, photographs, promotional videos, handouts, brochures, direct mail leaflets)
- In cooperation with Finance, support routines with rent collection
- Other tasks assigned by Management.
3. Qualification & Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree of Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields
- At least 3 years’ experience of being a leasing Management
- Proficient in verbal and written communication and preparing reports.
- Computer literacy in Ms. Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Excellent communications skills, working effectively with media and public
- Work independently and as a team to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Remain calm under pressure schedule flexibility and ability to multi-task is a must.
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Half Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Senior Tenant Relations Officer is based at HQ, shopping mall, on site.
Senior Tenant Relations Officer is working closely with leasing team.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address: