1. Scope of Working:
Operations Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the operation of the events to ensure that all service standards, policies and procedures are in line with management’s requirements to maintain and develop a good service level. Most that exceed customer expectations.
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement service standards in accordance with established food and beverage service operations procedures.
- Ensures that all customer needs and wants are perfectly met.
- Coordinate and resolve any issues that arise quickly and efficiently for all customers and teams.
- Supervise and assign responsibilities according to the functions of the program requirements to the team and ensure that the organization is carried out according to the plan and deadline.
- Develop and train team to understand the processes and procedures of operations and services that exceed the expectations of customers with accuracy and clear information.
- Guide and train teams on setting up tables, chairs and location for each program, with control of the functions of various arrangements both inside and outside the service.
- Responsible for arranging attractive and convenient venue to present or serve food to customers.
- Check and make sure that the amount of drinks, tables, food and other services are recorded and signed by customer then give to the cashier for calculate the invoice to customer.
- Ensure that all materials and equipment for the events are in full limited in accordance with the requirements of the customer.
- Arrange and facilitate the transportation of beverages, food and other supplies for use in organizing external events are sufficient and timely.
- Other tasks assigned by Management.
3. Qualification & Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree of Hospitality Management, Business administration, or Others Related.
- At least 5 years’ experience on operation at Hotel or Wedding Hall.
- Computer literacy in Ms. Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Conflict Management, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Good communication, leadership, honest and willing to work as a team.
- Competent in writing and communicating in English
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Sunday with one Day off per week: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Operations Banquet Supervisor is based at PH Grand Hall Office, Operations Department.
Operations Banquet Supervisor works under supervision and reports directly to Senior Operations Supervisor.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address: