1. Scope of working:
IT Officer is responsible monitor or maintain on computer software and hardware, System Application, and IT assets.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Set up computer Operating System;
- Install Software and hardware;
- Provide overall IT support to all users in internal & external and other System Application;
- Manage, Monitor, maintain, develop, upgrade, and support all IT systems, including servers, operating systems, hardware, software, printers and scanners;
- Manage company’s workstation, IT assets and inventory updating;
- Involve with new Service and Company’s system;
- Alert to the relevant team for any issue occurred;
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or other relevant field;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience;
- Good knowledge on technology and service management;
- IT support specific skill (network, technical support);
- Be honest , flexible, Hard working and good in communication;
- Willing to work as a team and be able to work under pressure;
- Willing to travel to Site of the company.
4. Working Days and Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- IT Officer: is based in Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth, IT department.
- IT Officer: work under supervisor and reports directly to in Deputy IT Manager.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Peng Huoth Group or by email to the following address: