1. Scope of working:
Cashier is responsible in receiving payments and issuing receipts and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions as well as providing information to customers with accuracy.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Receive Calls from customers and Banks by providing information
- Release the payment to supplier and process in System
- Follow up and SMS to customers related to late payment, penalty, and money transferred
- Issue debt list for customer
- Monitor Hard Title Deed process and update status in system and Excel
- Provide and receive trilateral document
- Work closely with banks related to the process of trilateral document
- Monitor payment release after Hart Title Deed withdrawal
- Close monthly report on Bank, Receipt summary, trilateral report…
- Other tasks assign by superior.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Master/Bachelor degree in Finance and Banking, Accounting, or related field;
- At least 1 year of working experience ;
- Computer literacy in MS. Office or other accounting system;
- Good oral and written of English and Khmer language; Chinese speaking is priorities.
- Good at planning skills, negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and critical thinking skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy in numeracy;
- Be friendly, hard-working, flexible, honestly and willing to work as a team.
4. Working Days and Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Cashier: is based in Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth, Treasury department.
- Cashier: work under supervisor and reports directly to Cashier Supervisor.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Peng Huoth Group or by email to the following address: