(2 Positions) Closing Date: 31 July 2021
1.Scope of working:
Architect: is responsible for developing and designing construction project.
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
– Involving with designing new building,
– Ensure that project designing matches the needs and are functional,
– Regular site visit to check on construction progress, producing detail drawings.
– Dealing with problems that might come up during construction process
– Extra claims raise by direct manager.
3. Qualification & Requirement:
– Bachelor/Master Degree in Architecture and other equivalent degree;
– At least useful 1+ year working experience in similar position;
– Be able to draw the structure with useful application (2D, 3D, 3D Max, Sketch up,
Google Sketch Up, Modeling and V-Ray, Max Studio, Adobe Photoshop and MS
– Be able to organize the project;
– Have a logical, analytical and creative approach to solve the problems;
– Good presentation skills;
– Good oral and written in English;
– Good negotiation skills, communication skill, interpersonal skills, and problem solving
– Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure.
4. Working Days and Hours:
– Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
– Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
– Architect: is based at Head Office of Peng Huoth Group, Department of PMD.
– Architect: works under supervision & report directly to Supervisor.
7. Salary and Benefit:
– Salary (Negotiable)
– Up to 300% annual incentive
– Annual Salary increment
– Annual Staff Party
– Annual Trip
– Education Sponsorship
– Internal and External Training
– Seniority Pay
Contact Person: Ms. Leang Chanpisey
Phone: 098 528 666/ 012 376 837
Telegram: 012 37 68 37
Address: Building No.9, Peng Huoth Group Head Office, Grand Star Platinum, National Road No. 1, Sangkat Niroth, Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.