(2 Position) Closing Date: 28 February 2021
1. Scope of working:
Senior IT Officer is responsible to develop, modify, integrate, implement and maintain the company in-house/supplied computer application software, website, mobile application, database administration and other system using appropriate programming languages and tools to provide responsive and innovative solution and new functionality for business users.
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
– Develop strategies and feasibility studies for the development of computer systems’ design;
– Meeting with key users to determine application and website requirements;
– Define user, section, department, and company objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality;
– Design and develops user interface to in-house application software, website, mobile application, and other system by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle;
– Determine the design methodologies and tool sets, completing programming using languages and software products, designing, documentation and user acceptance test;
– Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting, studying and establishing connectivity with network system, search engine, and information servers;
– Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities;
– Troubleshooting development and production problem across multiple environments and operating platform;
– Maintain the availability and usability of all developed and integrated system ;
– Support user by provide training, developing documentation and assistant tools;
– Responsible for the incident, change, release and problem management process;
– Develop database queries and ad-hoc reports, database maintenance, backup and restore;
– Keep the technology and job knowledge up-to-date by researching new technologies and software products, participate in workshop, training, and other developer’s event;
– Other tasks as assigned by system superior.
3. Qualification & Requirement:
– Master/Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer system development and information system management;
– Minimum 5 years experience in software development and maintenance;
– Knowledge of .NET languages in depth ASP.NET with various MVC frameworks, Visual Basic .NET, C#, J# and J scrip.net.
– Knowledge of Database design and development (SQL Server, SQL Lite, Oracle, MySQL etc.)
– Understanding and experience of application software and mobile security,application;
– Good service orientation and drive for performance;
– Good oral and written both English and Khmer communication skills;
– Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills;
– Flexible, honestly, hard-working, good team work and be able to work under pressure,
4. Working Days and Hours:
– Monday to Half-Saturday Morning: 8:00am to 12:00PM & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
– Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Senior IT Officer: is based at Head Office of Peng Huoth Group, IT Department.
Senior IT Officer: works under supervision & report directly to IT Supervisor.
7. Salary and Benefit:
– Salary (Negotiable)
– Up to 300% annual incentive
– Annual Salary increment
– Annual Staff Party
– Annual Trip
– Education Sponsorship
– Internal and External Training
– Special price for house loan
– Seniority Pay
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Peng Huoth Group or by email to the following address:
Contact Person: HR (PH Property)
Phone: 098 918 555/ 077 768 273
Address: Building No.9, Peng Huoth Group Head Office, Grand Star Platinum, National Road No. 1, Sangkat Niroth, Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.